Create Account Sign in

Girls Greenville Milfs Salinas Cheap pussy Lakeland Wants girls Grove City Pittsfield horny girls Buddy Cary Older pussy Melbourne Married looking Minnesota Women Tulsa, right Lonely horny women Rapid City Wives looking Ogden Glens Falls girls
New here just checking out in BC the site.

Name: donnylad1960

Hair: Brown

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Sidney, BC V8L

190 to 230 lbs., 5'10" to 6'3" (muscular, stocky, thick, athletic) - not skin and bones BC (I'm 5'9" and a size 14 and want someone similar in size). Looking to make a good friend and have some fun. However, take the chance and write to me. If you are close to the eastern parts of Sydney then feel free to message me. Intelligent and can hold a decent conversation. Purely for physical release.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Hit me up if you in BC wanna meetup.

Name: Fiddcapul

Hair: Blonde

City: Vancouver, BC V6S

Male 37yo divorced handsome, open-minded and great in BC tongue skills, I'm into being a Dom for the right woman, I am very kinky This is a new profile, and I'm new to the dating scene, so I'm kind of winging it here, but here goes. Trying something NEW.

Swing club wienna.

Message Sign Up Hotlist
Bisexual in BC female with straight male.

Name: Donallpahls

Hair: Blonde

City: Port Alberni, BC V9Y

Due to my job, more photos available upon request. Girl of vegina. Hi, I am a fit, healthy male who is looking for some fun sexy times. Don't want to change my relationship, but we are just different people sexually. I am looking for some NSA fun. Looking for fun and an escape from the complications of daily life, kindness matters.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
You have  to like in BC it big.

Name: Daciamainord907

Hair: Grey

Type: Athletic

Marital Status: Single

City: Richmond North, BC V6X

I'm looking for serious relationship if you looking for fun , please go to next profile.... Im clean fun intelligent and not trying to catch feelings with blonde hair blue eyes thinnerpetite bod with some junk in her trunk loves giving and receiving oral sex love regular sex.

I seem as horny and as able as when I was 25. Did I mention drug and disease free is a must...And if you sleep with a plethora of women/partners, dont bother emailing me, sorry dont take any chances - again disease free an prefer to stay that way..Guess I know what I want after all, just havent found it yet! Naked margate women. I'm not interested in people who are unable to carry a conversation. I will get into your psyche, corrupt your mind, find your weaknesses and use them against you.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Few extra in BC pounds but cleanup well.

Name: fixerno12

Hair: Red

Type: Athletic

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Victoria North, BC V8T

Love to role play, I can help you unlock your fantasies, the darker the better.
It bgoodsc :). Seeing whats around.. Cum lick up.

A woman who loves life and is full of passion.

Message Sign Up Hotlist
We can talk in BC before, no problems.

Name: EleanoreLadner920

Hair: Chestnut

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: Single

City: Mission West, BC V4S

That is a quote attributed to Ring Lardner, a sports writer in the early 1900's. If you would be interested then please message so we can arrange further chat messages. Sex by chat. Can have a laugh and hold a conversation.
Message Sign Up Hotlist