Create Account Sign in

Women looking local Girls looking casual Katy Milfs Mcallen Lompoc horny women Horny pussy Barberton Being a slut in bed Slutty housewives Women Cheating wives Syracuse Plain Woman Salamanca Slippy horny girls Girls Cookeville Pleasanton pussy Personal Wilmington Mansfield woman dogging Horny girls Delaware Portsmouth
Don't MN swingers know, still looking.

Name: evelineknighton

Hair: Red

Type: Average

Marital Status: Single

City: Maple Lake, MN 55358

Someone who's easy going but can take charge when needed. Fantasies are great when you MN swingers are in them. Sexy dancing hairy cunts. I play acoustic 12 string guitar, enjoy wondering around and having a good time with my friends and my pouch Mouch.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
My place is quiet and MN swingers safe.

Name: JeleneFyalkowski954

Hair: Grey

Type: A few extra pounds

I am post op transwoman The move is yours.

I am East European 43 year old. I have no expectations MN swingers , just open to mutual pleasure and experimentation. OPEN MINDED & HONEST WITHIN SELF.

I'm a 50 ish woman looking for a big dom who will take control. Pic can be sent on request.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I cannot MN swingers host at present.

Name: GingerNinjaa

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Divorced

Sweet sexy mature male lover wanted.

Someone who knows what they want and knows how to communicate.

Message Sign Up Hotlist
We text each other from time MN swingers time..

Name: Burgbonagurio

Hair: Black

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Someone that isn't overly pushy.

I'm fun, love swimming and am looking to spread my sexual wings. Camel fucking style. Looking for one night Stand and casual. Someone who is not ready to play with anyone safe and clean that wants to have some adventures and maybe get a little bit rowdy in between.

Disease Free and great hygiene is a must.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I am what all the other guys MN swingers are not.

Name: AndreasTuman

Hair: Chestnut

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: Divorced

Fun, sexy and can take a little sarcasm. Looking to have fun again and spoil the right girl.

Somewhere between 25 and 45. I just want to have a casual hookup here and there and making friends (or FWB--even better) in the meantime.

Message Sign Up Hotlist
I am a good masseuse as MN swingers well.

Name: leeannfinney

Hair: Auburn

If I am, send me a MN swingers massage, say hi. I love a squirter, and a lady who is multi orgasmic and loves her pussy eaten.

Ultra-discreet respectful guy looking for fwb and no drama. I'm looking for mainly older women and couples but open for anyone who is mature and fun and kind, we can be there for each other care for each other, travel together, do fun things together, of course chemistry is important. If you want a lover I'll do anything you ask me to I'll be going down faster than economy.

If thats you, lets chat and see if we can find a fun way to work off some pent up energy;).
Message Sign Up Hotlist