Create Account Sign in

Swinger sailing Blonde Santee Pittsfield horny girls Ashdown Married looking Minnesota Housewives having Women Kansas Discreet affair Boulder Phone number Nashville wives Older woman Columbus Women who fuck in the snow Ogdensburg girls Women interested swinging Round River Houma women looking Middletown, discreet Women Mountain Home Women there forties boobs
Was wife swapping in a 2 year sexless relationship..

Name: theohound89

Hair: Red

Type: Slender

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Central Yukon, YT Y0B

I'm honestly looking for FWB. Easy going, open-minded and adventurous :). Were to find someonefor threesome.
We may. Looking for 420 friendly F's for chat and whatnot.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Laid back and all about real wife swapping adult fun.

Name: jeanmariedusseau

Hair: Auburn

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: Single

City: Burket, IN 46508

Love to go slow and enjoy every sensation to the fullest. Mexican girls having groupsex. Very nice and sociable guy who gets on with anyone and anywhere and anyhow.
Looking for positive energy people , People that know how to party and have a good time enjoy life help to talk to everyone Got a bit of a bucket list if stuff I want to do that I have not done or would love to do again- Would love to be a couples pet or a crossdressers or femboy pet pup :). I do not cuddle, not into being arm candy.
I am looking for some great no strings attached sex. Searching for that someone who makes me feel good.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Not into wife swapping black men yet, sorry.

Name: 22Mswearingen

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: West Hartford, VT 05084

Will try anything once and keep on doing if i enjoy it. Good F***. My ideal woman is a genuine version of herself. Easy going and loyal. Athletic type looking for fun encounters. Easy going bloke, hard working and always taking care of myself, looking to meet some down to earth people who enjoy a few coldies etc and great conservation and plenty of hot sexy kinky fun.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
(je wife swapping parle aussi  francais).

Name: KillianMott358

Hair: Blonde

Type: Slender

Marital Status: Separated

City: Pukalani, HI 96788

Do a lot of music festivals and you'll get hurt! My holl life. WE ARE A COUPLE THAT LIKE TO HAVE FUN WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Well I just wanna have sex wife swapping all the time.

Name: Dannydbull

Hair: Auburn

Type: Average

Marital Status: Single

City: Vina, AL 35593

I have standard contacts so you do not have to be a member to send me a message. Always Horny and need more ! Why do women want to try beastiality.

Looking for a woman who really enjoys receiving oral. I am Irish and he is Black so there are no surprises.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
New to this sort of wife swapping thing.

Name: peadarhonaker1967

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Married

City: Moores Mills, NB E5A

Someone who is down to earth wife swapping and open. I like my partners to be bi or bi-curious.
So waiting for someone to break my virginity. Burn my asshole. Someone who is open to meeting up and going down. I enjoy my job, working out, late night drives.
First of all I'm in a relationship, and don't wish that to change, so anything must be discrete.
Message Sign Up Hotlist