Create Account Sign in

Let's Medford, Oregon Women looking Wert Shares horny friend Girls Greenville Clubs women Swinger Rochester Swingers Omaha Northeast Swinger Conroe, Texas White pussy Waldorf Crescent personal Mature female crotches
Laid back easy Texas swingers going individual.

Name: ThickhungRick

Hair: Blonde

Type: Athletic

Marital Status: Single

City: Paige, TX 78659

I'm looking for serious long term relationship and thats part of the reason why I moved here. I've been Happily Married for over 20 years so I'm fairly experienced in most fetishes.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I am a Texas swingers small framed guy with no gut.

Name: rosemariaEhorn1982

Hair: Brown

Type: Slender

Marital Status: Married

City: De Kalb, TX 75559

Newish to Derby and hoping to chat and connect. Chilled out, funny, great kisser, can also be intense in a good way.There is a lot more to find out once we get in Texas swingers touch.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Bi married that loves sucking Texas swingers cock!

Name: JHoward1414

Hair: Red

Type: Average

City: Chappell Hill, TX 77426

Bottom, submissive single smoker. An ideal couple or lady will know what they like and know what they want.....please be from Ontario honest and not into games. (ENFP) Recent transplant to DC..
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Playful, honest and Texas swingers friendly.

Name: lenciHibbetts1951

Hair: Black

City: Spring, TX 77373

I know we could have some great sexy fun together. Wife sensual double penetration. You need to be fun. I like to be in command. I have a busy schedule but I enjoy trail runs, snowboarding, hiking, travelling, especially international, when Texas swingers time permits.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I am Texas swingers here looking for fun.

Name: graycemulla1954

Hair: Auburn

City: El Paso, TX 88579

Standard members flirt with me after you check out my profile and I will write to you so we can plan our next Texas swingers adventure together! Panties woman sex. Easy going, enthusiastic, a good talker , sexy.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I'm looking to Texas swingers have an affair with you.

Name: EvBechtel

Hair: Black

Type: Slender

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Eola, TX 76937

I love to please and be pleased. Masculine, muscular, educated, clean, and well-grounded with a sarcastic wit. Age has provided me with the intestinal fortitude to become the woman I have always been attracted to a woman. Shetland ponies mounting women.
Message Sign Up Hotlist