Create Account Sign in

Seeking woman tonight Vernon Personals Durham Swinger Nashville Lonely pussy Women Atlanta Horny woman Girls Farmington Housewives parties Swinging Girls
Looking for cock dating a fun, flirty woman.

Name: Spiewak_69

Hair: Grey

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: Married

City: Saint Francisville, IL 62460

Just looking for some nsa fwb fun love to go down can be kinky or romantic looking asap leave how to chat. Update 6/04/23: I'm looking for people that really want to meet.

FWB / NSA. Single horny black girls. I am looking for someone real that doesn't play games. I am 6'2", have an old football player's build, short brown hair, and green eyes.

I will get back to you.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Meet and whatever cock dating happens, happens .

Name: CoQQman

Hair: Auburn

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Melba, ID 83641

I want us to be open and comfortable. I would cock dating love to have both guys watch, however, if your man is interested in me, then my guy should be allowed to play with her.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
With men, love big thick cock dating cocks.

Name: EmileWegley

Hair: Grey

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: Single

City: Gibson, GA 30810

I am still to find that one person who can sweep me off my feet,be respectful of my desires as I am also respectful of theirs. Not dating or relationships.

If there's compatibility then great! Will Send photos if I feel we vibe, I won't send nudes or videochat unless I know you really well.

Someone who is kind genuine and playful. Looking for a good time, open to any ideas, but I am a single mom so scheduling some time is key!
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Love to laugh and cock dating dance,cook,travelling.

Name: NBandAlex

Hair: Chestnut

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: Single

City: Bettendorf, IA 52722

Short, Tattoos, Dominant. I like to accompany him to eat, travel, watch movies and listen to music! Is there an ideal person out there?

Lovely personality, wonderful sense of humor, smart, loves sex as much as me.I don't like want to train a man what to do, no boys..sorry.I want a man!! Husky, horny, 6'1, 6 cut, eager to please.

Idael person: knows hot to treat a lady, loves to talk, likes the outdoors and indoor activities, someone who can take cahrge and show me a fun time, good communication skills, a little older, someone not too needy, self-confidence and knows how to please in the bedroom and enjoy making me doing what they want sexually, as long as its within our boundaries and doesnt hit our hard limit quote.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I would like to be with a cock dating woman.

Name: Octaviolirette1971

Hair: Black

Type: Athletic

City: Italy, TX 76651

I like guys who are uninterested in my cock. I have been free for some time now.
Hard to meet people, but open minded. Ideal date would be hang out with a couple of drinks...or it can be straight to business; I'm game for whatever. Would love to learn about the area and each other and talk about and act on what we miss in the bedroom.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
My cock dating ideal man loves to flirt.

Name: Kennie3389

Hair: Black

Type: Athletic

City: Vadito, NM 87579

But that doesnt mean respect is lacking. I was born and raised in the beautiful bay area. I am passionate about life cock dating and all it has to offer. Not interested in men for now only desire a female body.
I work full time, have a PT Biz of catering and cakes. I love, adore, appreciate and respect everything about women and womanhood.
Message Sign Up Hotlist