Create Account Sign in

Adult swingers Lewiston, adult Horny woman Junction Married women looking Extramarital affair Black horny girls Kingsport Girls Sturgis Horny wives Laporte Mature women Tulsa Swinger Fargo Looking London Lompoc horny women Wants Women Kansas
Nice, clean, respectable sex partners sexy men.mmmm.

Name: letstalk580

Hair: Red

Type: Athletic

Marital Status: Separated

City: Rimrock, AZ 86335

Fun, likes sex and women, just looking fur FWB fun. S (Mrs) loves to dress up and has an extensive wardrobe and definitely wont be disappointed..can be shy at first but once the ice is broken am a pretty outgoing guy. Student, medical major.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Laughter and humor sex partners is always a plus.

Name: Trupat26

Hair: Chestnut

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: Single

City: Montague, PE C0A

Ideally, there will be some conversation before meeting and I would prefer to meet in a public place with my husband present initially, theres no guarantees upon initial meeting that anything sexually will happen, not saying its not possible, just dont expect it.
50, married, bi-guy in Hillsboro NH. I'm just a normal guy, with a pretty normal profession, I believe in honesty, integrity, and loyalty.
Please be aware we have not yet swapped but we have discussed it and we decided to always play safe and together in the same room - we have a bucket list which we would like to carry out in a particular order with the threesome being at the top of the list! Im ready for you. No sign meet n fuck.
Love to please everyone.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I'm consider myself a fun chill sex partners guy.

Name: harcourtPepka1960

Hair: Grey

Type: Athletic

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Wanblee, SD 57577

Horny older male open minded like to try new thing. I enjoy mmf or mmmmmmmmmf scenarios more than anything.
Looking for discreet people to be in an orgy hasn't happened yet someone make my day lol I'm super chill and go with the flow! I am in an open relationship looking for hookups with lonely housewives or horny single babes.
Right now turned on by the idea of being in control sexually, I'd love to talk to anyone who's sex partners interesting and fun! Just a guy looking for some fun and see we're it goes.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Looking for sex partners dates/ another boyfriend.

Name: dallistatum1986

Hair: Brown

Type: Slender

Marital Status: Single

City: New Vineyard, ME 04956

Love hanging at the beach, enjoying a sunset or just playing my ukelele.

I stay fit by working out 4-5 times a week, swimming and bicycling.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I'm an open book, ask sex partners me anything.

Name: pussyeetr3

Hair: Black

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Montague, PE C0A

I am versatile.
Someone who enjoys sex. Mind holdin hands in the street or when shopping, etc. Has a nice ass and is ready to truly enjoy the fruits of their labor. Older woman preferred, but love all ages.
Womem like to see mem fucking.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Into a variety sex partners of scenes.

Name: kelbyclos

Hair: Chestnut

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: Separated

City: Tiptonville, TN 38079

My ideal man would be educated, intelligent, in shape, successful and have a nice sense of humour. Flexible to meet wherever and happy to host too x.
Message Sign Up Hotlist