Create Account Sign in

Women Merrill Swinging Odessa Cypress, Texas women looking Sex in Jolo Swinger party Boston Swinger alternative Hawaii Naked girls Night woman looking Pampa Swingers wives swinging Sluts Jasper Swinger racial Girls Bastrop Girls Tennessee Bisexual couple Missouri
With put on adult personals a nice big clean shaved cock!!

Name: Oliviagirl3

Hair: Blonde

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Kansas City, MO 64131

Do u think u can make me happy?

Since good communication is the foundation of all relationships, be my smart man and let your handset do the talking. Dark hair petite women for male.

45 wm looking for someone for regular fun with women or couples. Looking for someone that can travel.
There isn't any one particular thing I'm looking for here, I'm open to lots of different dynamics.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I am a BBW fan but not put on adult personals exclusively.

Name: pepitowierschem

Hair: Brown

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: Single

City: Newbern, TN 38059

I will not give out my info unless I meet you or they will find me. No reciprocation is required as I just love to suck cock. Discreet.kinky.and up for anything.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Please be the same put on adult personals or don't bother!

Name: Fsus

Hair: Blonde

Type: Average

City: Sterling, AK 99672

I shoot darts at the local bar and play pool. Generally smoother, smaller in stature, femme.
I am looking for ladies to fulfill my fantasies and desires I only have done with videos and my imagination. Women who enjoy experimenting or who can bring new ideas into the bedroom. Would love to hear from serious, local guys who want to participate in some group action. Love traveling in general especially tropical places and want to start traveling more around the world.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
You should be able to get in put on adult personals touch x.

Name: wantinfunincolo1

Hair: Red

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Regina Southeast, SK S4V

Not seeking a strings relationship, but friendships are welcomed. I looked forward to jumping out of bed every morning to watch her.

Love anime, working out, and having fun! Looking for companionship, if you get my meaning, tired of sleeping alone. Pure and unadulterated bullshit.

Wives licks pussy for first time.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I only want one-on-one put on adult personals sex.

Name: Santiagoemberton

Hair: Black

Type: Athletic

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Selden, KS 67757

Kicks off this weekend. My ideal person is affectionate and warm.
Is that you Show me what you got and maybe Ill show you mine. Seem to be drawn to older women and couples but like all ages. I have always liked older women, that remains true, but age is not important to me. Ideally we want to meet someone that we can connect with and satisfy our high sex drives, Though a discreet encounter or friend with benefits is not out of the question.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
I fond of dance and go put on adult personals to entertainment.

Name: tamarraproscia

Hair: Auburn

Type: Athletic

City: Dayton, OH 45410

I am very open minded, and I would look forward to anyone unique, or has cool talents. I'm really into music. Most people would say I have an easy going and dominant personality.
Message Sign Up Hotlist