Create Account Sign in

Women to fuck my wife in Ohio Adult swingers Virginia Where women Summersville Board housewives looking Huntingdon Adult Croydon Mature swingers Night woman looking Pampa Women Streator, Illinois Horny wives Holden Couples swapping Virginia Girls showing pussy Hubbard Local singles wanna
Those who  let the freak Herkimer flag fly.

Name: Peterep21

Hair: Brown

Type: Average

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Herkimer, NY 13350

Looking for No Strings Fun! I'm out going. Willing Herkimer to take you out. Boys who want sex phone numbers.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Would love an Herkimer on going fwb.

Name: PaulBevan80

Hair: Grey

Type: Slender

Marital Status: Divorced

NOTE: Guys if your main profile pic is a dick shot, chances are I will not respond to you...it can be over much. Young Asian or black guys who would like white meat inside them are especially welcome... I skydive, Bungee, Ride motorbikes as life is too short to be too serious. Non deceptive or dishonest. I spend some time in North Carolina every other month, so I can travel for the right person. Loves sports and good conversation.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
We are not Herkimer into drama at all.

Name: BaldacciGearge

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Married

I'm in search of new experiences. Sorry everyone im not able to answer messages due to i have to upgrade and im not going to coz after over 10 years on here ihave been fine now all of a sudden messages are being hidden so cant see anything...anyway just thought id let ya all know..if something should change il be back but im not upgrading..

Something different; something better. Age is not of importance to me as long as there's chemistry between us.

Message Sign Up Hotlist
Sexting Herkimer is foreplay to me.

Name: MissMissyMae92

Hair: Auburn

Thats the adventure I love the great outdoors, going camping, the beach, walking, i do prefer being up in Herkimer the mountains than on the coast, because it is more peaceful and relaxing. Not a dom or sub. Makeing love on the chair. Seeing you have fun fulfills me! I like longish hair on men, you could dress up like the Witcher.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
DONT WASTE MY TIME Herkimer ON BULLSHIT.

Name: DelaMonaco1982

Hair: Chestnut

Type: Heavyset

Sane, discreet, DDF. Looking to suck and play with other straight/bi men. Havent had a Black cock in over 7 years. Even though I spend a lot of time to get out and have a good time and meet new people. Looking for a nice black or latin man who can handle a women with meat on her bones who is shy and likes to step out of that zone and try some nice cock and show me some things. I love the outdoors and travel.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
We are both clean and   very Herkimer discreet.

Name: acarnal1

Hair: Black

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: Single

I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I'm easy going and discrete and ideally would love to play with toys with her in mind. We could chat, exchange emails/stories etc (names may be changed to hide the guilty), or meet up for fun in and out of the bedroom We hope to hear from you soonWere traveling to NOLA in midJan 23 and would be up for site seeing and other fun activities with any localsHer 58quot 165lbs 58 36B curvy short blonde hair and great blue eyesHim 58quot 165lbs 58 attractive bearded dude with great smile and playful eyes.

If I am lucky to have a spare moment I enjoy reading something.
Message Sign Up Hotlist