Create Account Sign in

Woman Vicksburg, threesome Girls other Girls Waco Pebbles swinger Women swinger getting fucked Women pissing Females looking males Decatur Tonight Girls Allentown Girls Cookeville Swinger racial Swinger festival
Yes,   it in metro Detroit still works fine.

Name: cammiHisserich296

Hair: Grey

Type: Heavyset

Marital Status: Separated

City: Detroit, OR 97342

I prefer to move with purpose, but have also learned the importance of spontaneity. A nice smile and a gsoh I live alone in a beautiful large modern home in outer suburbs and can host more than happy to meet for a drink to do a chemistry test. Sex with legs. That doesn't mind Crossdressing or Smoking.Love 3sums try almost anything once.Willing to meet singles couples or groups.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
STD-free in metro Detroit and good hygiene is a must!

Name: Johno2572

Hair: Black

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: Married

City: Detroit, MI 48216

So im a 48 year old male who is interested in exploring new boundaries. Im not at home a lot cause of my job but when I am, I love playing music amp enjoying a cold metro Detroit beer. I am active! Shemail only nade pussy. A guy has to have hope right.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Life is to short  to in metro Detroit worry too much.

Name: SubCDsluT3

Hair: Grey

Type: A few extra pounds

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Detroit, MI 48242

I'm 6'" average build brown eyes and hair. I like couples to. Men sexing woman nakedly.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Penis, tongue in metro Detroit and fingers.

Name: Jersac95630

Hair: Brown

Type: Slender

Marital Status: Separated

City: Detroit, MI 48215

Seeking thrills to spice up and enjoy adventures, we do not want life to drift along, we want our lives be exciting. Not into pain or anything too disgusting. Looking for anything really, two guys, two girls, I want to experience being devoured by a woman, I want a man to desire my every touch. I am attached and don't look change it, looking for friendship and fun.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Ok guys let's  not fuck around in metro Detroit any more.

Name: Ready4newcock53

Hair: Blonde

Type: Average

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Detroit, MI 48235

I'm a very fat (350lbs) and confident girl looking for...something, not sure what yet.

When we're in bed I like, among other things, to give pleasure to my partner, satisfy her completely. Happily married and fantatsic family.

Old fuck hard. Please in metro Detroit be drama-free, fun, and respectful. Someone who nasty and freaky in the bedroom.
Message Sign Up Hotlist
Someone in metro Detroit available in day or two notice.

Name: Gg39142

Hair: Brown

Type: Athletic

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Detroit, MI 48279

I like pleasing a woman, it is my biggest turn on, making you moan and squeal when you cum. I want to lick your nipples so badly.

Sexually I like most things but am also attracted to older, my age lol, professional men, well spoken and sexy, dressed nice. I'm very wet while being licked I love to watch and be watched live latex and sex toys live for hard cock and like to be the center of attention and love those.

Not just a 'hi, how are you' once a week.
Message Sign Up Hotlist